Prices and T&Cs
£48 per hour with a 10% discount for paying for 10 lessons in advance.
Lessons can be half an hour, three-quarters of an hour or an hour or more upon arrangement.
All lessons are at your home or office and prices include travel costs.
1) Payment must be made within 7 days of the date of the invoice, which will be sent by email.
2) Once a lesson is booked, cancellation is required before 12.00 midday the day before otherwise the lesson will be charged for.
3) Lesson charges are calculated on teaching 30 lessons a year as standard. Please ask for a quotation for consultation lessons or occasional lessons.
4) A block of 6 lessons must be taken in 7 weeks; a block of 10 lessons must be taken in 12 weeks. This allows for lessons to be missed without charge due to illness or other eventuality. Lessons are usually arranged to fit with school term periods and there are normally no lessons in half terms or school holidays, so these will not be counted as a part of lessons booked in advance.
5) Any lessons needing to be re-arranged due to my illness or absence will be made up either by arrangement on a different day or time, with a double lesson, or as an additional lesson at the end of the block of lessons.
6) Exam arrangements need to be made by and paid for by the candidate/client.
7) I am happy to accompany pupils in examinations: I will charge for one normal lesson or deduct one lesson from a block. This will include a short preparation lesson before the exam if the examination centre can facilitate this.
8) I do not supply guitars, music or other equipment but I am happy to make recommendations.
9) I reserve the right to terminate lessons if regular cancellations are made beyond what seems to be reasonable.
10) Termination of lessons may be made at any time but no refunds will be given for monies paid.